Directory of centers, services and resources in religious archives
The Quebec Religious Heritage Council's archives committee is pleased to present, in collaboration with the Regroupement des archivistes religieux, the directory of centers, services and resources in religious archives.
The purpose of this directory is to identify and present the different holders of funds available to the public and to promote the specialized sector to which they contribute. It finds its source in the publication produced by the RAR (Religious Archives - summary guide) in 1992 and is constituted progressively since June 15, 2019 from the collaboration of the Quebec religious archival community.
Table of Contents
- Archives of the Roman Catholic Archbishopric of Montreal
- Brothers of Christian Instruction (FIC) Archives Centre
- Brothers of the Christian Schools of Francophone Canada – Archives Department
- Centre d'histoire de Saint-Hyacinthe inc.
- Deschâtelets-NDC Archives
- The Dominican Missionary Adorers – Archives Department
- Grey Nuns of Montréal – Department of Archives and Collections
- Marguerite Bourgeoys Museum – Documentation and Archives Centre
- Mgr-Antoine-Racine Centre of Archives
- Monastère des Augustines Archival Centre
- Pôle culturel du Monastère des Ursulines
- Sisters of Charity of Ottawa – Archives Department
- Sisters of the Congrégation de Notre-Dame – Archives Department
- Soeurs Servantes du Saint-Coeur de Marie - Service des archives
- Univers Culturel de Saint Sulpice – Archives Department
To receive the registration form click here.
For any information about the directory, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.