Awards of Excellence
Since 2013, the Québec Religious Héritage Council has been recognizing each year, through the Awards of Excellence, some outstanding achievements that reflect the commitment, innovation and passion of Quebecers for their religious heritage. Two new award categories now highlight the commitment of individuals to the promotion and enhancement of religious heritage. These people are essential actors in the ecosystem of safeguarding these cultural goods.
The call for applications for the 2020 edition is now closed.
The awards ceremony will take place online on October 28 !
Virtual broadcast registration required.
NEW - Public Award
The voting period runs until October 9, 2020.
Category - Restauration
- New life for the Chapel of Saint-Joseph (Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly)
- Restoration of the co-cathédrale Saint-Antoine-de-Padoue (Longueuil)
- Heritage Restoration of the 1848 Conservatory -- The tree of Jesse (Lac-Mégantic)
- Restoration of the church of Saint-Mathias (Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu)
- Repair of the main gabled roof - Church of Saint-Thérèse-de-l'Enfant-Jésus (Saguenay)
- Restoration of the Church of Notre-Dame-du-Bonsecours (L'Islet-sur-Mer)
- Conservation of the l'Opus 9 (Saint-Hyacinthe)
- Restoration of the Church Saint-James the Apostle and the presbytery (Cacouna)
Category - Diffusion
Category - Reuse
|Restauration projet of a building, a work of art or a pipe organ of the religion-based cultural heritage||Enhancement project of a site, a building, an object or an intangible element of the religion-based cultural heritage||Re-use project of a religious heritage building incorporating new functions|
Professional involvement of an individual in promoting or safeguarding religious heritage in Quebec
Volunteer involvement of an individual for the promotion or safeguarding of the religious heritage in Quebec.
|2020' Form||2020' Form||2020' Form||2020' Form||2019' Form|
PREVIOUS EDITIONS WINNERS