News

400 years of history in Notre-Dame-des-Anges

News - November 12th, 2019
Photo : Radio-Canada / Bruno Giguère
Photo : Radio-Canada / Bruno Giguère

In 1620, the Récollets established the Notre-Dame-des-Anges convent near the Saint-Charles River, which marked the beginning of the religious vocation of this Québec City heritage site. The Augustinians, who have owned the place since 1693, are preparing to mark these four centuries of history.

Watch Nicole Germain's report on Radio-Canada, ICI Québec

Read previous news Read next news