Forms and Report on the Condition of the Building
Be sure to open the forms with Adobe Acrobat Reader to take advantage of all their features.
- Part 1 - Immoveable property (buildings) - Presentation of the form 2019-2020
- Part 1 - Form (in French only) 2019-2020
- Part 2 - Moveable property (furnishings) and works of art - Eligibility criteria and application procedure
- Part 2 : Form - Movable property or furnishings and works of art (in French only)
- Part 2 - Pipe organs - Eligibility criteria and application procedure
- Part 2 - Form - Pipe organs (in French only)
Report on the Condition of the Building - Part 1
The application for financial assistance must include a report on the condition of the building (Part 1). It can be filled out by the architect in charge of the project.
You’ will find here a how-to book to guide you in completing the report on the condition of the building, and a template you can use.